A technology client is seeking an expert Vue.js developer who will be responsible for developing the user side of the web application and improving the user experience. They will need to collaborate with the design and development teams to create web applications and platforms for the clients.
- Producing robust, secure, scalable code and coordinating with other software developers and project managers.
- Developing user-facing applications using Vue.js while building modular/reusable components and libraries.
- Keeping an eye on security updates and issues found with Vue.js and all project dependencies.
- Proposing any upgrades and updates necessary for keeping up with modern security and development best practices.
- At least 5-8 years of experience in Vue.js and object-orientated programming.
- Highly proficient with the Vue.js framework and its core principles such as components, reactivity, and the virtual DOM.
- Familiarity with the Vue.js ecosystem, including Vue CLI, Vuex, Vue Router, and Nuxt.js.
- Understanding of server-side rendering and its benefits and use cases.
- Experience with both consuming and designing RESTful APIs.
About Hire Digital
Hire Digital helps enterprises and growth companies build and enhance their digital capabilities with a world-class network of digital marketers, developers, and designers. We have enabled companies like Philips, 3M, Roche, AXA, Unilever, and many more to reduce overheads and boost efficiency.Found this job inappropriate? Report to us