A multinational consumer & industrial firm is seeking a full-time, remote Senior Social Media Manager who will be responsible for leading APAC driven content development mostly focusing on Social Media and eCommerce. The Social Media Specialist will be responsible for designing best-in-class content with deriving design concepts suitable for marketing strategy.
- Responsible for developing social media content for the brand's social media platforms (i.e. Facebook/ Instagram) with the respective creative agencies and stakeholders.
- Lead content creation projects to meet client's requirements.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders.
- Implement creative ideas together with agencies based on the understanding of each product's communication strategy.
- Contribute to APAC-level content capability improvement projects.
- Manage consumer centric content creation and manage entire development process.
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- 5+ years work experience in leading content creation for Social Media.
- Past experience with an agency is preferred.
- Persuasive, with an ability to express designs logically.
- Capability to drive concepts suitable for marketing strategy and expressing graphics with high perfection.
- Ability to anticipate and meet business demands.
- Understanding of photoshop and video editing tools.
- Good communication skills with an ability to manage multiple stakeholders.