A telecommunications client is seeking a Senior Media Planning Manager to create media strategies across social, search and display platforms and ensure that strategies are aligned with marketing goals. You will also be responsible for planning and executing paid media campaigns and managing ad optimization and reporting.
This is a remote position. We welcome candidates from any location. Resumes are to be submitted in English.
- Plan and develop the media strategies and approach across multiple digital channels (display, search, social, and video).
- Execute all media campaigns and manage the day-to-day implementation of campaign activities.
- Work with cross-functional teams (Paid Search, Display, Analytics, etc.) to manage processes and generate insightful campaign reports with optimization recommendations.
- Collect and analyze data from competitive reports, forecast effective target audiences, and understand their behaviour and habits to determine appropriate media channels.
- Prepare and present campaign reports to the client and senior management team.
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- Previous experience with advanced or large-scale paid media campaigns in the capacity of a Media Planner or similar role within an agency or client environment.
- Knowledgeable in all things Digital Media; SEM, SEO, display, analytics, and various media channels - social, programmatic, and other new platforms.
- Strong understanding of campaign performance measurement and demonstrated how to optimize different KPIs depending on client objectives and consistently deliver strong results through testing and ongoing optimization.
- Proactively monitor the digital landscape and identify trends/partners for upcoming campaigns.
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills.