A Multinational consumer & industrial firm is seeking a Creative Director (Full-time, Remote) who will be responsible for designing best-in-class content with deriving design concepts suitable for marketing strategy.
This position will work within the Content team, APAC Marketing Center to create professional, impactful, consumer-friendly content experiences focusing on the digital field.
- Responsible for eCommerce Content (Thumbnail image, A+ Content, Banners/promotional content, Comm Video, etc.) development according to the client's APAC marketing goals and communication strategies.
- Design and produce both static and video by using Photoshop and video editing tools.
- Conceive and implement creative ideas based on the understanding of each product.
- Proactively lead communication within/external stakeholders for consumer-centric content creation and manage the entire development process.
- Contribute to APAC-level content capability improvement project.
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- +5 Years of work experience in content design and creation.
- Experience working in e-commerce or Digital Marketing fields is preferred.
- Ability to freely edit and produce both static and video content.
- Ability to communicate with internal and external partners proactively and effectively.
- Prior Digital/eCommerce-related experience is a plus.
- Proficiency in verbal and spoken English.