The Singapore headquarters of one of the world's largest banks is looking for an SEO Content Editor. On behalf of the financial institution, Hire Digital is leading the efforts to launch its major content hub for Singaporean audiences in 2023.
This is a freelance, remote position with an (initial) minimum commitment of between 20-40 hours per week.
- Edit the work of a team of writers and contributors.
- Ensure it is free of any errors in spelling, grammar, and syntax.
- Proofread, re-structure, and edit content by other writers.
- Ensure the content provided is accurate, logical, and adheres to the company and client's guidelines.
- Ensure articles are structurally sound, coherent, and provide valuable information with evidence.
- Ensure articles have a strong argument, are non-trivial, and are sufficiently nuanced while backed up by valuable research and information in the body.
- Implement and stay on top of industry best practices in SEO.
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- Strong command of the English language.
- Knowledgeable and comfortable in SEO.
- Aggressive editorial skills or with previous experience working in an editorial room.
- Able to give detailed, (brutally) honest comments in a fast-paced environment.
- Savvy with topics such as personal finance, investments, insurance, and loans, to name a few.
- Must have strong research skills and willing to write and edit unfamiliar topics.
- Previous experience as a copyeditor or content strategist.
- Previous background as a finance professional is an added advantage.