A telecommunications client is seeking a Paid Social Manager to execute paid social campaigns, which include managing Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and any other social media platform that may be in the client's interest.
This is a remote position. We welcome candidates from any location. Resumes are to be submitted in English.
- Create paid social campaigns across multiple social channels.
- Optimise and execute methodologies against paid social plans utilising native platforms and third-party and internal tools to deliver efficient and profitable Paid Social campaigns.
- Analyse the performance of campaigns and identify opportunities to optimise.
- Project managing all activities and processes required to run and create campaigns proficiently.
- Produce high-quality client-facing reports, studies and presentations, including measuring forecasts vs actual and clearly articulating the rationale for optimisation methodologies throughout campaigns.
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- Previous experience in handling paid social campaigns within an agency or client environment.
- Extensive experience with various digital marketing channels, including PPC and affiliates. Knowledge of other channels is also an added advantage.
- In-depth knowledge of the technologies and processes involved in running paid social campaigns
- Deep media expertise and the ability to make decisions that optimise media efficiency across channels.
- An in-depth knowledge of the technologies and processes involved in running paid social campaigns.
- A good understanding of Google Analytics and other web analytics packages.