A telecommunications client is seeking a Paid Search Lead to implement a pay-per-click (PPC) campaign for the client. You will also be responsible for developing effective PPC strategies to drive more web traffic to the organization's website, product landing page, or campaign asset.
This is a remote position. We welcome candidates from any location. Resumes are to be submitted in English.
- Analyse a portfolio of campaigns to provide guidance and recommendations to the paid search team to hit and exceed client expectations and KPIs.
- Work closely with stakeholders to identify and develop strategic opportunities for the client's paid search campaigns.
- Maintaining an in-depth understanding of the client's business, emphasising all new and emerging initiatives.
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- Previous experience in handling paid search campaigns as a Paid Search Analyst within an agency or client environment.
- Extensive experience with various digital marketing channels, including PPC and affiliates. Knowledge of other channels is also an added advantage.
- Previous experience working with media, creative and affiliate agencies to develop targeted marketing communications.
- Deep media expertise and the ability to make decisions that optimise media efficiency across channels.
- An in-depth knowledge of the technologies and processes involved in running Paid Search campaigns.