A telecommunications client is seeking a Media Planner to create media strategies across social and display platforms and ensure that strategies are aligned with marketing goals. You will also be responsible for planning and executing paid media campaigns and managing ad optimization and reporting.
This is a remote position. We welcome candidates from any location. Resumes are to be submitted in English.
- Plan and develop the media strategy for social platforms to achieve campaign objectives within the allocated budget.
- Collect and analyze data, identify target audiences and understand their behaviour and habits to determine appropriate media channels.
- Execute all media campaigns and manage the day-to-day implementation and optimization of campaign activities.
- Monitor and assess ongoing campaign performance; assist in strategic analysis of campaigns.
- Prepare and present campaign reports to the client and senior management team.
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- Previous experience with paid media campaigns in the capacity of a Media Planner or similar role.
- Knowledgeable of various media channels - social, programmatic, and other new platforms.
- A track record of delivering media campaigns for B2B/B2C brands, preferably with experience in a subscription-based business model.
- In-depth understanding of digital social and media platforms, analytics tools, and targeting methodologies.
- Data-driven thinking with strong analytical skills partnered with a creative mind.
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills.