A multinational conglomerate is seeking a Flutter Developer (Remote, Freelance) for its team to develop reliable and scalable mobile applications.
As part of the mobile apps team, you will be responsible for:
- Designing, developing, testing, maintaining, and deploying software in the Flutter framework and Dart language.
- Developing user interface components and implementing them by following well-known Flutter / Dart workflows and practices.
- Communicating with product and engineering leads to implement business and project objectives.
- Code review of team members' commits as part of the CI/CD cycle.
- Participate in testing, quality assurance, and bug fixes as part of the CI/CD cycle.
- 5 to 7 years of experience developing mobile apps natively in iOS and/or Android.
- Good understanding of state management, Flutter flavors, and app architecture.
- Experience in a remote software development environment.
- Experience with building apps and software for consumer goods is a bonus.
- Degree in software engineering, computer science, or software development is a plus.
- Nice to haves: Firebase, Azure DevOps, Shopify APIs and integration, PWA (Progressive Web Apps).
About Hire Digital
Hire Digital helps enterprises and growth companies build and enhance their digital capabilities with a world-class network of digital marketers, developers, and designers. We have enabled companies like Philips, 3M, Roche, AXA, Unilever, and many more to reduce overheads and boost efficiency.Found this job inappropriate? Report to us