The Singapore headquarters of one of the world's largest banks is looking for a Finance Writer. On behalf of the financial institution, Hire Digital is leading the efforts to launch its major content hub for Singaporean audiences in 2023. This is a freelance, remote position with commitment of 20-40 hours per week, 20 being the minimum.
- Take the lead in overseeing error-free, informative, and engaging content on various financial topics.
- Edit the work of a team of writers and contributors.
- Proofread, re-structure, and edit content by other writers.
- Ensure the content provided is accurate, logical, and adheres to the company and client's guidelines.
- Ensure articles are structurally sound, coherent, and provide valuable information with evidence.
- Ensure articles have a strong argument, are non-trivial, and are sufficiently nuanced while backed up by valuable research and information in the body.
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- Strong command of the English language.
- Expert knowledge in topics such as personal finance, investments, insurance, and loans, to name a few.
- Proven writing experience in finance.
- Ability to adapt writing style to the target audience’s level of expertise.
- Aggressive editorial skills or previous experience working in an editorial room.
- Ability to give detailed, (brutally) honest comments in a fast-paced environment.
- In-depth research skills.
- Strong project management, written, and oral communication skills.
- Previous experience as a finance copyeditor or content editor.