A Multinational client is seeking a Freelance Drupal Web Developer responsible for front-end development and theming that would be managed by the client's existing Drupal CMS.
- Acquiring low and high-fidelity mockups from the designer and developing various pages for the client's content hub (including written, video, and visual graphics).
- Ability to set up a test environment to present the visual look to clients, as well as do testing configurations.
- Tooling, Setup, and Deployment of Drupal environment.
- Implementing both Mobile and Desktop versions of the site.
- Integrate and make use of REST / AJAX requests to pull data from third-party sources.
- Adding basic technical SEO components (e.g. meta), and tracking page speed performance.
- Experience adapting existing CMS themes to a client's requirements.
- Experience working with integrating animations and interactivity into websites.
- Experience with basic website tools, systems, and packages.
- Experience with git and managing git repositories.
- Basic understanding of browser limitations, and experience with workarounds, polyfills, etc.
About Hire Digital
Hire Digital helps enterprises and growth companies build and enhance their digital capabilities with a world-class network of digital marketers, developers, and designers. We have enabled companies like Philips, 3M, Roche, AXA, Unilever, and many more to reduce overheads and boost efficiency.Found this job inappropriate? Report to us