Hire Digital is looking for a Django Developer to create apps using the Python programming framework Django. You will be responsible for building backend code that interfaces with front-end code to transact data efficiently and effectively.
This is a full-time, remote position. We welcome candidates from any location.
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions.
- Design and implement effective and scalable Python code using the Django framework to build highly responsive web applications.
- Write and test code, debug programs, and integrate applications with third-party web services.
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications; develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance.
- Improve functionality of existing systems and implement security and data protection solutions.
- Create customized applications for smaller tasks to enhance website capability based on business needs.
- Ensures web pages are functional across different browser types; conducts tests to verify user functionality.
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- Previous experience as a Django Developer.
- High level of knowledge of Python and the Django framework.
- Working knowledge of several ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries and Python's threading constraints and multi-process architecture.
- Understanding the distinctions between various delivery platforms, such as mobile vs desktop, and optimising output to meet the individual platform.
- Ability to combine data sources and databases into a single system.
- Familiarity with user authentication, knowledge of accessibility and security regulations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.