A multinational consumer & industrial firm is seeking a full-time, remote Digital Strategist who will be responsible for leading APAC driven content development mostly focusing on Social Media and eCommerce. The Digital Strategist will be responsible for designing best-in-class content with deriving design concepts suitable for marketing strategy.
- Responsible for developing social media content for the brand's social media platforms (i.e. Facebook/ Instagram) with the respective creative agencies and stakeholders.
- Lead content creation projects to meet client's requirements.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders.
- Implement creative ideas together with agencies based on the understanding of each product's communication strategy.
- Contribute to APAC-level content capability improvement projects.
- Manage consumer centric content creation and manage entire development process.
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- 5+ years work experience in leading content creation for Social Media.
- Past experience with an agency is preferred.
- Persuasive, with an ability to express designs logically.
- Capability to drive concepts suitable for marketing strategy and expressing graphics with high perfection.
- Ability to anticipate and meet business demands.
- Understanding of photoshop and video editing tools.
- Good communication skills with an ability to manage multiple stakeholders.