A technology client is looking for remote D3.js developers who will be responsible for creating data-driven applications and interactive data visualizations
- Create interactive and dynamic data visualizations, scatter plots, and other statistical graphics.
- Bind data to page elements for building data-driven applications.
- Convert complicated data into accessible dynamic visualizations on web browsers.
- Work with existing technologies and manage document object models.
- Perform complex data management tasks.
- At least 3+ years of experience as a D3.js developer.
- In-depth understanding of JSON and XML.
- Experience with web markup, including HTML and CSS.
- Expertise in automated testing and version control systems such as Git.
- Experience working with APIs and third-party libraries.
About Hire Digital
Hire Digital helps enterprises and growth companies build and enhance their digital capabilities with a world-class network of digital marketers, developers, and designers. We have enabled companies like Philips, 3M, Roche, AXA, Unilever, and many more to reduce overheads and boost efficiency.Found this job inappropriate? Report to us