A leading telecoms client in Singapore is looking for a B2B Cybersecurity Writer (Freelance) to support integrated marketing efforts. You will also be responsible to deliver relevant and impactful thought leadership and campaign content that will resonate with B2B enterprise security audiences.
- Create B2B cybersecurity content in the form of articles and infographics.
- Conduct in-depth research on cybersecurity and industry-related topics to develop original content.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and subject matter experts to develop the content to drive campaigns.
- Adhere to the established style guides that specify the writing style and tone needed to create engaging content.
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- Previous experience writing on cybersecurity with an established agency, an in-house team, freelance, or a similar role.
- Ability to work with stakeholders to extract and translate highly technical concepts, and easy-to-understand, convey pain points and take a customer-centric viewpoint.
- Excellent writing skills.