Architect's Primary Role: Liaison & Architectural Works can Include:
- Planning and Designing of the Project
- Making Feasibility reports
- Preparing Technical Drawings and Reports for Approvals from MCGM etc
- Site visits and supervisory functions as and when required.
- Prepare project documentation.
- Coordinate with site execution teams
- Prepare working drawings and sales drawings during construction stage
- Coordinate with design consultants to seek updates, present drafts and incorporate feedback
- To coordinate and scrutinize structural drawings, working drawings, service drawings, sales drawings, brochure drawings, etc.
- Track projects for Approvals
Application Deadline: 31/1/2022
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: From ₹20,000.00 per month
- total work: 2 years (Preferred)
Speak with the employerFound this job inappropriate? Report to us