Hinge Health is pioneering the world's most patient-centered Digital Musculoskeletal (MSK) Clinic™. Four in five employers and 90% of health plans with a digital MSK solution have chosen Hinge Health. Hinge Health reduces MSK pain, surgeries and opiate use by pairing advanced wearable sensors and computer vision technology with a comprehensive Clinical Care Team of physical therapists, physicians, board-certified health coaches, and more. Hinge Health's HingeConnect integrates with 750,000+ in-person providers and enables real-time interventions for elective MSK surgeries, driving proven medical claims reduction.
Available to over 12 million members, Hinge Health is the #1 Digital MSK Clinic with 500+ employer and health plan customers, including Boeing, Salesforce, and US Foods. Hinge Health has raised $426M to date with offices across San Francisco, Austin, Chicago, Denver, Minneapolis, Portland, Seattle and more. We're hiring! Join us at hingehealth.com/careers
We are looking for Senior Enrollment Marketers to drive program enrollment within our largest, most important customers. You'll understand each customer's unique population and, alongside your colleagues in Client Success, Growth, Design, and Data, build and execute the right strategy to help us meet our revenue goals. You'll be working with our most high-profile clients to implement innovative marketing strategies that can then be used across our entire customer base.
We want to make you aware that there continues to be a significant increase in phishing attempts across all industries where fraudsters are impersonating real HR employees and sending fictitious job offers to applications in a scheme to obtain sensitive information.
Please note that we will never ask for your financial information at any part of the interview process including the post-offer stage, and will only correspond through @hingehealth.com domain email addresses.
If you encounter any suspicious activity, we recommend you cease all communication with the individual and consider reporting them to the US FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center.
If you would like to verify the legitimacy of an email you received from our recruiting team, please forward it to [email protected]
WHAT YOU'LL ACCOMPLISH
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Craft and execute the marketing strategies for our largest, most important customers, helping us hit our ambitious goals for program enrollment and revenue
- Build campaigns tailored to a customer's unique population, ranging from highly segmented email sends to experiential marketing initiatives
- Pilot creative new ways to spread awareness about Hinge Health, evolving our best practices and expanding our marketing toolkit
- Own the process of iterating on experiments and taking them to the finish line, including generating new content, working with Design and Data to execute tests, monitoring results, and working across teams to implement learnings
- Fill gaps and identify opportunities in our marketing funnel
WHAT SHAPES OUR COMPANY
- Marketing expertise: experience with a wide variety of channels, from digital (email, SMS) to analog (direct mail, OOH, experiential) and beyond (ambassadors, community)
- Analytics skills: strength in using both quantitative and qualitative data to inform our marketing strategy and tactics
- Cross functional: experience building marketing materials with teams like Engineering and Design
- Creative: track record of meeting non-standard problems with non-standard solutions
- Excellent writer: able to craft compelling user-facing copy that drives conversion for online and offline channels
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Trust: We trust our teammates to always act in the team and company's best interest
- Hustle: We're creative, we're unrelenting, we find a way
- Effective communication: We're prompt and concise
- Learn-it-all (vs know-it-all): We're always willing to learn
- Frugal: We don't waste money and especially not time
- Competitive compensation with meaningful equity
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance (We cover 100% of your premium and 75% for your dependents)
- Flexible PTO
- FSA/HSA accounts
- Family & fertility benefit through Maven Clinic
- 401K match
- 3 months paid parental leave
- Professional Development budget
- Monthly wellness benefit
- Generous mental health stipend
- Noise-cancelling headphones
- Work from home policy
- Opportunity to join a fantastically talented, diverse, and passionate team at a pivotal time in the company's lifecycle
If you're interested - we'd love to hear from you. No recruiters, please.
Hinge Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
We make employment decisions without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Hinge Health is an E-verify employerFound this job inappropriate? Report to us