Job Description :
- Strong problem solving skills, esp. the ability to frame the problem statement accurately, along with its context and success criteria.
- Should have anchored or led sales pursuits and be extremely well versed with the nuances of a technology sales process, including pricing or commercials of a deal.
- Provide support to sales delivery teams develop customer ready SOW and presentations for external customers.
- Articulate the business and technical value proposition and key differentiating capabilities to the internal stakeholders.
- Contribute to and maintain database knowledge base archive of reusable proposals, references, and other preapproved, customer facing content.
- Collaborate with sales representatives to ensure all sales assets are UpToDate and aligned.
- Collaborate with architects and leaders and ensure quality and timely delivery of all the deliverables.
- Collaborate with the business leaders to take a concept into visual presentation and stitch them into a cohesive story that is contextualized to the customers.
- Constantly work with the leaders in pipeline tracking and reporting and preparation of insights for executive presentation
- Aptitude for understanding technical information with the interest to keep building on that knowledge to stay ahead of the curve.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet multiple deadlines at one time.
- Proficiency with MS excel, MS PowerPoint and other necessary skills to create revenue report and to create and deliver impactful client presentations is a must.
- An inquisitive intellect and willing to get hands on with deep research and POC efforts in variety of spaces.
- Exhibit confidence and an extensive knowledge of emerging industry practices when solving business problems.
- Experience documenting business requirements and presenting solutions to gain required buy in.
- Strong technical and business writing skills.
- Ability to conceptualize and think creatively.
- Ability to understand the business and technical domains.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to nontechnical audiences, and business concepts to technical audiences.
- An understanding of current requirements elicitation, analysis, specification, and verification, and the ability to apply them in practice.
- Knowledge of process engineering and process improvements.
- Ability to guide the user in identifying business requirements.
- Range of Experience 6 years of experience with minimum 2 years post MBA
- Experience in one of the domains BFSI, CPG, Retail, Telecom, Pharma is highly preferred
- Billability NA
- High Level KRAs Winning Proposal, Customer satisfaction, Zero Escalation, 80% Utilization,
Proposed Career Path : Presales Manager-> Practice Head
Reporting Structure :
- Reports to Presales Manager
Salary Offered : 9-15 LPAFound this job inappropriate? Report to us