JOB DESCRIPTION- DESIGN PROJECT MANAGER
- Study MEP layout in shop floor drawing
- Preparation of Concept drawings
- Preparing BOM, Project Estimation
- Preparing Techno-Commercial offers
- Visit project site periodically for product mock-ups, training of usage & assembly of products
- Liaison with the client’s project team for technical support
- Ability to present technical work of the team on the project.
- Tracking of work schedule to get work done within specified time line.
- Work closely with the Project Managers to provide direct engineering support to our customers, including design development, field and engineering liaison
- Effective communication and coordination on assigned tasks between team members and those involved.
- Working knowledge of softwares such as Autodesk Inventor, AutoCAD, Revit (BIM), CATIA and Solidworks is a must.
- Working knowledge of MS Office- mainly Excel is required.
- Knowledge of sustainable engineering practices would be an asset
- Experience of working on international standards is an added advantage.
- Should have good communication skills, must maintain good customer relations.
- Should assign projects & work with in-house design engineers
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/Civil engineering from a recognized Institute. M Tech will Be an added advantage
- Experience – 5-7 years of industry experience is required.
- Languages - Hindi & English are a must
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹400,000.00 - ₹600,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Leave encashment
- Provident Fund
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus
All current employees are vaccinated
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Pimpri-Chinchwad, Maharashtra: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- total work: 3 years (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
Work Remotely:Found this job inappropriate? Report to us