- Planning and designing employees benefit packages.
- Executing the employee's annual review procedures.
- Maintaining a detailed record of the company’s employees.
- Administering all the hiring processes of new employees.
- Analyzing and monitoring all the department's budgets.
- Supervising the day-to-day operations of the Human Resources department.
- Ensuring all the employees comply with the HR policies.
- Creating new HR policies and updating the existing ones.
- Overseeing the employee's termination process.
- Counseling employees as and when required.
- Conducting exit interviews to identify the reason for termination/resignation.
- Organizing events and conferences for the employees.
- Managing workplace safety issues and complaints.
- Maintaining and recording employee attendance.
- Adhering to all the company’s rules and regulations.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹20,000.00 - ₹25,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Bengaluru, Bengaluru - 560055, Karnataka: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- HR: 3 years (Preferred)
- total work: 3 years (Preferred)
Speak with the employerFound this job inappropriate? Report to us