- HSL is an IT product-based firm that develops innovative solutions for their customers. The company's client roster includes organisations ranging from upcoming startups like BrainAlive Research & TechChefz to Government Organizations such as DRDO, National Health Services(UK) & NASA(US). Our mission is to make the cutting-edge technology of the future accessible to users today.
- We believe that talent and creativity reside in the hands of the youth of today and tomorrow. Because of this belief, we are very interested in recruiting young people to work on our next project, which will be relevant to the health industry.
- To learn more about us, visit HelixSmartLabs Pvt. Ltd.
Job brief :
- We are looking for a competitive Field Sales Representative to develop sales strategies and attract new clients. The successful salesperson will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas. The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services. As an Outside Sales Representative or Sales Agent, they will also research sales competition.
- Get the sale- using various customer sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations etc.)
- Forecast sales, develop out of the box sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
- Evaluate customer's skills and needs and build productive long-lasting relationships
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads
- Attend meetings, sales events and training to keep abreast of the latest developments
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data
- Maintain and expand the client database within your assigned territory.
Requirements and skills :
- Proven sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Computer use competency
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and driven
- BA/BS degree or equivalent