About HealthPlix :
HealthPlix is bringing technology to the heart of healthcare. HealthPlix through its assistive-AI powered EMR software empowers doctors to drive Better Health Outcomes for their patients by providing Clinical Decision Support at the point of care.
Currently, 12 million patients across India have been treated through HealthPlix EMR platform by doctors practicing across 12 specialties. Our doctor base and geographic spread across 150+ cities in India make us the largest EMR software used by doctors to digitize the care in Indian healthcare.
With $23.5MN in funding so far, our product and approach have been validated by the top investors such as Lightspeed, Kalaari, JSW Ventures, and Chiratae.
With 200+ amazing team members and rapidly growing, HealthPlix would be a great destination for you if a fast-paced, high-growth company excites you!
About the role : Sr. Manager - Sales Operations
Location : Bangalore
This is a high-impact role that would be crucial to help us scale our business quickly by getting all key functions of the business on a sales operations engine build for scale. The sales operations function at HealthPlix is responsible for creating and driving the required sales processes across various sales channels & building the requisite tools and sales infrastructure to enable the success of the team. This would be a hands-on role requiring the candidate to take ownership of the operations end-to-end and build a strong team to meet the business objetives.
Key responsibilities :
- Build and drive the core operations team that enables the sales team to strive for efficiency and scale
- Simplifying existing processes and setup sales automation tools for the sales team to reduce redundancy in performing daily activities
- Implementation and adoption of ZOHO for the sales and associated functions, putting in place the necessary tools ecosystem for sales process automation and efficiency improvement
- Ensuring complete data visibility and sanity for continuous sales process improvement
- Identify bottlenecks and formulate processes to improve the operational efficiency of the sales team
- Create and structure sales enablement to help the sales team understand and adapt to new process deployments, existing process enhancements, or tool adoption
- Coordinate with the internal and external stakeholders to incorporate new strategies for growth
Role requirements :
- 4+ years of experience in sales/business operations
- Excellent problem-solving skills and strong logical reasoning ability
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; ability to articulate the problems and roadblocks to relevant stakeholders within the company
- Solution orientation and adoption-drive
- Built processes and integrated various systems and CRMs via automation
- Owned end to end process devising, implementation, and tracking for a sales team
- Strong cross-functional and organizational skills
- Focus on quality and detail orientation
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment
- We are looking for self-driven individuals who aspire to have a massive impact in the healthcare space.