We are looking for an Engineer Manager to help us through the next level of technology changes needed to revolutionize Healthcare for India. We are seeking individuals who can understand real-world scenarios and come up with scalable tech solutions for millions of patients to make healthcare accessible. The role comes with a high degree of ambiguity, and offers an opportunity to build new systems that will be rolled out at scale.
- People management of a team of around 6 -10 engineers.
- Active in putting team structure i. e. hiring.
- Stakeholder management exposure. Contributes actively towards product definition. Understands the key business & product metrics in his area and drives/questions decisions to move them in the right direction.
- Career Development & Performance Management i. e. actively involved in grooming of talent and appraisals. Does regular 1:1's with the team and sets expectations in line with the Team/Org goals. Provides continuous feedback on areas of strength and opportunity to all the resources. Recognizes exemplary performance. Plans & executes Individual Development Plan with demonstrable results.
- Communication: Communicates Effectively: Keeps internal and external stakeholders updated about status of tasks and projects through timely communication of schedules, milestones, compliance, slippages, issues, risks and dependencies.
- Posses 10+ years of software engineering and product delivery experience, with command over Data Structures & Algorithms.
- Hands on, with prior experience building highly scalable, distributed systems
- Strong understanding of relational databases like Mysql, redshift/Postgres.
- Exceptional coding skills in any of Java, GoLang, Python
- Experience with microservices architecture
- Write clean, unit testable code
- Good knowledge of high throughput, low latency, and highly scalable systems.
Technologies we use: GoLang, Python, Flask, Docker, Microservices, Elasticsearch, Mysql, Redshift, SparkFound this job inappropriate? Report to us