About the role:
We are looking for a Front End Engineer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and clients
Qualification & Skills:
- Experience: 4 to 7 years
- Bachelors degree or higher in Computer Science (or related field)
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Experience with one or more frameworks such as Bootstrap, AngularJS, Meteor and libraries such as jQuery, ExtJS, YUI, Prototype, Dojo, Sencha
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image
- Familiarity with tools such as as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Knowledge of one or more of the following is a plus Server side Python, node.js
- Knowledge of Automated testing frameworks, and Git, Mercurial, is a must
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, Agile, release often environment
We offer a multitude of services – strategy, user experience design (UX), user Interface design (UI), software engineering, testing, marketing, analytics and maintenance – all of which come together to form a successful product.
We use a hybrid model: Our engineers are based in India, while our UX, UI, strategy, and lead management are in the US. We are not an outsourcing agency; having both regular meetings and a local presence is important to us, just as it is to our clients.
Job Type: Full-timeFound this job inappropriate? Report to us