Provides L1 technical guidance in activities associated with the identification, prioritization, and resolution of reported problems by telephone and email. Activities include recognition, research, isolation, resolution, and follow-up steps.
- typically, the Analyst level participates in a supportive role by acting as a liaison between customer and departments within the organization, to ensure that all on-line system problems are resolved in an accurate and timely manner.
- Shift: Rotational shift. Qualification: Graduate with minimum 6 months experience in a technical support role
- basic MS troubleshooting.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Basic TS on networking.
- Basic technical skills for troubleshooting on issues related to computers.
- 6 Months of experience.
- Good Communication Skills.
- rotational shift.
- Basic Technical TS skills.