Harbinger Marketing is looking to hire a part-time contracted: Content Writer.
This is an hourly contract paid position, and will be paid bi-monthly.
Harbinger Marketing is a rapidly growing marketing company located in Tyrone, Georgia. We are looking for a candidate who desires to be a part of building something great and possesses a strong personal commitment to an intense work ethic, constant improvement, aggressive growth, excellence in all things, and keeping a positive attitude under pressure.
For more information on Harbinger Marketing, please visit our website: harbingermarketing.com
As a new member of Harbinger Marketing, this person must demonstrate strong:
- Self-Confidence – Confidence in one’s own abilities, capabilities, and judgments.
- Standard of Work - We work with a spirit of excellence in all that we do. This includes producing optimized marketing deliverables and strategies with a high standard of creativity, performance, and attention to detail.
- Passion for Client Development - The heartbeat of Harbinger Marketing is helping small business owners achieve their goals. Your drive should come from seeing the success of our clients.
- Professionalism - Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from supervisors, clients, customers, and the general public. Presents a pedigreed personal image both externally and internally.
- Emotional Intelligence – Ability to identify and manage one’s own emotions and the emotions of others, whether positive or negative.
- Planning and Organization – Prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently, plans for additional resources, and sets goals/objectives.
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems efficiently by gathering and analyzing information, and then developing solutions based on reason.
- Cost Consciousness – Works within the approved budget, develops and implements cost-saving measures, and conserves company and client resources.
Harbinger Marketing is seeking a talented, driven, and team-oriented professional to support our Content Writing department. This person is responsible for helping to establish, create, and maximize our clients’ blog initiatives. The writer will work directly with the Content Director, Marketing Directors, and team to produce strong and engaging content. This is a part-time position at 15-20 hours per week.
Immediate assistance is needed in copywriting for blogs and SEO, however, copywriting for websites, email marketing and/or social media may be requested.
- Works with Content Director, Marketing Directors, and the content team, as necessary to draft and/or review copywriting for blogs, websites, SEO, email and social media marketing.
- Collaborates and contributes to the success of the team within a partial remote environment.
- Serve as a resource for the rest of the content marketing team.
- Other job-related duties as assigned.
- Have a strong sense of copywriting and proofreading for both long and short-form mediums, including social media and email marketing
- Have a strong ability to communicate on a wide range of brand voices and tastes.
- Strong Written Communication – Writes clearly and concisely, edits work, varies writing style to meet specific needs, presents data effectively, and reads and interprets written information.