1. Strong customer-facing skills, executive presence with the ability to build credibility and trust with senior executives within customer accounts
2. Fluency in English is must
3. Fluency in using leading sales automation software such as CRM, Apollo.io, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, etc.
4. Prior 4-5 years of Enterprise SAAS sales experience is must.
1. As an Executive in SaaS sales, you will engage with enterprise-size companies to develop and close new business deals in India
2. Determinedly drive and manage the HYRGPT sales life cycle from lead generation, pipeline building, forecasting, and closing net new accounts in the region for companies with headcount > 500
3. Develop and manage lead generation activities within the overall marketing framework to systematically build and manage an opportunity pipeline large enough to reach revenue targets
4. Putting full focus on demonstrating solution value, and how HYRGPT helps customers meet their strategic objectives. You will interact with the client CXOs, CHROs and Talent Acquisition teams and show how HYRGPT platform creates unprecedented efficiency at top of the hiring funnel
5. Work collaboratively with the broader sales, customer success, technology and marketing teams to systematically develop and close sales opportunities
6. 5-7 years of strong and demonstrable experience in successful enterprise SAAS solution sales with consistent record of achieving and exceeding targets
7. No excuse sales executive with passion and hunger to achieve targets, grow and strive for excellence
8. Success will require an ability to think strategically to design a value-based engagement for customers and achieve targets
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
1. Competitive base salary and variable performance linked compensation
2. Opportunity to work on cutting edge Artificial Intelligence solutions
3. Hybrid working