The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some careers shine brighter than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of Project Manager:
In this role, you will:
- Lead Manager for Technical off shore tooling/platform teams as well as IT Service Owner for CRMS and CommsHUB applications (Pega/Celebrus).
- People Manager that will be instrumental in the recruitment and retention of the off shore team in ensuring adequate coverage for all projects and ongoing support for all applications and platforms under the tooling and platform teams remit.
- Work closely with business and IT Teams in understanding requirements and processes in order to fully support deliverables and platforms as required.
- Assist with defining current state and target state architecture for strategic applications.
- Proactive adoption of innovative technologies that enable rapid delivery.
- Provide best practices are utilized in delivering Reporting/Analytics, Data Management and Integration Solutions.
- Manages expectations, results and impact of agreed outcomes, thinking ahead to identify and overcome potential issues
- Build new and innovative solutions that can help solve business and technical challenges
- Experience with DevOps practices.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor Degree or International Equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; presentation skills preferred
- Strong prioritization and time management skills
- Minimum 10 years of work experience and experience in Financial domain (Banking).
- Experience with managing CRM/CommsHub applications.
- Experience in managing a team, working closely with Business and IT partners in delivering and supporting applications, platforms, and solutions
- Strong AS/400 skills for support of CMRS
- Good Knowledge on SAS, GCP and Qliksense
- Project management and leadership skills are essential
- Current understanding of best practices regarding system security and control measures
- Self-motivated, focused, detailed oriented and able to work efficiently to deadlines are essential
- Ability to work with a degree of autonomy while also being able to work in a collaborative team environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (written and spoken)
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by – HSBC Software Development India