You'll be working with a deep-tech startup focused on energy management in the EV space.
What you will do:
You will be pivotal to our operations and deployment team by helping build an extensive network of E-pumps that unlock 15-min rapid charging across the country.
- Responsible for the operations of the product in the network, the growth, and market penetration to enable the business to efficiently operate and grow.
- Responsible for strategizing and handling day-to-day operations in the city.
- Responsible for integration of ground operations with technology, core operations
- Must have customer service skills and be able to maintain a consistent, elevated level of service.
- To ensure long term and profitable relationships with business partners and supply retention
- Gather product and market intelligence for improvement of the product
- Planning, hiring, training, and effective utilization of resources in different functions.
- Contributing to long-term goals around business and people development, including succession planning clients- retention.
The ideal candidate requires:
- Proven working experience in operations and sales track record
- Market knowledge (EVs, Charging station deployment, Logistics)
- Proficiency in English and regional language; Communication and negotiation skills
- Good Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Basic financial knowledge
- People management and ability to build rapport
- Prior experience in process design and operations implementation (preferably in Logistics / -Supply chain management) and managing fleet on the ground
- Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritize to meet daily, weekly, and long-term requirements and goals.
- Data analytics skills / should be comfortable working with MS excel. Should have the intuition to use data effectively for devising operations strategy.
What matters most in the job:
- Quality of work
- Approach towards problem-solving
- Dissatisfaction towards mediocre work
- Resilient attitude to bounce back after failing