Only for the Female candidates and who can speak English fluently can apply:
Front Office Assistant Responsibilities:
- Answering telephone calls, as well as screening and forwarding calls.
- Scheduling and confirming appointments, meetings, and events.
- Welcoming and assisting visitors, Students, or any other guests in a friendly and professional manner.
- Handling basic inquiries and sorting mail.
- Copying, scanning, and filing documents.
- Monitoring office supplies and ordering replacements.
- Keeping the reception area tidy and observing professional etiquette.
- Performing other administrative and HR related tasks, if required.
Front Office Assistant Requirements:
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Good Communicator, fluency in English is must.
- Exceptional ability to create a welcoming environment.
- Experience in answering and screening calls, as well as scheduling appointments.
- Ability to observe business etiquette and maintain a professional appearance.
Expected Start Date: 22/1/2022
Job Location :
Vishwa Arcade, A Wing, First Floor,
Near Nawale Bridge, Narhe,
Call Us 8380087715
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹20,000.00 - ₹30,000.00 per month
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Hindi (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
Speak with the employerFound this job inappropriate? Report to us