We are HERE AND NOW - The French Institute and we have been teaching the French language since 2011. We are seeking an energetic, responsible intern to join our prestigious Institute. In this position, you will be expected to learn the ins-and-outs of our daily routines and procedures. You will focus on learning how our Institute runs.
Intern Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer phone inquiries, direct calls, and provide basic company information; oversee mail deliveries, packages, and couriers
- Perform clerical duties, take memos, maintain files, and organize documents; photocopy, etc. as needed
- Assist in preparing information and research materials; create and maintain PowerPoint presentations
- Take notes and memos during meetings; type documents, drafts, and reports; sort and manage files
- Manage databases and input information, data, and records
- Set up, break down, organize, and maintain meetings, update company calendars
- Shadow multiple office positions and train in a variety of tasks
- Update and post supervised social media and website content; respond to web correspondence, social media posts, and emails.
Intern Requirements and Qualifications
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
- You will have a Full Scholarship to learn French Language (Level A1-B2) once your 12 Months internship is over.
- In this 12 Months Internship you can gain working experience in Administration, Human resources and Digital Marketing.
- You will learn how to work in Wordpress , Adobe illustrator, Ms-Office and Google Docs.
Location: Chennai, India
Duration: 12 MONTHS
Anticipated Start Date: October 2021
Number of positions: 2
Interested candidates please call +916374914371
Contract length: 12 months
Job Types: Full-time, Internship
Salary: ₹1,000.00 per month
Yes, We are taking all covid 19 precautions.
Speak with the employerFound this job inappropriate? Report to us