Job description -
- Mentor scholars on technical side to work on capstone simulations provided by HCL in order to learn and assimilate the real world IT delivery projects.
- Should be able to conduct sessions, review the technical artifacts and evaluate scholars- performance
- Should also be able to clarify doubts on technical concepts and troubleshoot the technical environment
- Should be able guide scholars in development models (agile, dev-ops), IT service management (ITIL).
- Should be able to guide scholars on various documentation (SRS, Design documents, SOPs and run-books, KEDB, etc.)
- Should have hands-on experience in product engineering
- Should have experience in executing a IT service project end-to-end
- Proficient in any one or more of programming languages (Java, DotNet, C++, etc.) or IT administration or services (OS, Network, Database, virtualization, etc.)
- Should have experience in working in either Dev-Ops and Agile environment or ITSM and ticketing tools.