Head of Digital Marketing
India's leading education loan startup, GyanDhan, is looking for a Marketing Manager. Reporting directly to the CMO, you will have to carry out various marketing initiatives for GyanDhan.
About GyanDhan :
GyanDhan is a digital-first company that seeks to revolutionize next-gen banking in India by making it smarter, simpler, and safer. Since its inception, GyanDhan has sanctioned over INR 3000 crore partnering with leading lenders in our country including State Bank of India, Bank of Baroda, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, and HDFC-Credila. GyanDhan has a team of 50+ young, dynamic and enthusiastic employees and is backed by investors including ECF (Education Catalyst Fund), Indian Chapters of Stanford Angels & Harvard Angels. GyanDhan was started in 2016 by two IIT alumni- Ankit Mehra and Jainesh Sinha, who had worked previously at CapitalOne, USA, and had experienced financial constraints during their higher studies which in turn fueled their passion for democratizing education.
Location: Saket, Delhi
Ideal Candidate :
1. Has prior experience in marketing a digital B2C product. Experience in the fintech domain is a plus
2. Experience of 3+ years in the digital marketing
3. Great communication skills to explain ideas, gather & incorporate feedback, and share opinions
4. Knows how to bring teams together to ensure timely delivery.
5. Uses an optimal mix of intuition and analysis.
1. Designing and overseeing all aspects of our digital marketing department and team
2. Managing all digital marketing channels (e.g. website, blogs, emails, and social media) to ensure brand consistency
3. Developing and monitoring campaign budgets. Planning and managing our social media platforms. Coordinating with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.