- Determine the design and workout strategy for new projects. Lead the Project lifecycle closely following Governance models.
- Identify and resolve issues reported within defines SLAs part of routine maintenance of existing applications built in SharePoint online.
- Report extraction and automations to support different metrics, that are maintained in the applications.
- Work with Stakeholders on the enhancements in the existing applications.
Project Planning, Tracking, & Reporting
- Workout budgetary estimates during kick off, after understanding the high-level requirements.
- Support the team in project planning activities, identify risks proactively, escalating thru appropriate channels as required and responsible for closely tracking the actual efforts
- Communicate regularly the status of Projects, risks that creeps, impediments if any.
- Familiar with Microsoft Visio, Word to create HLD, LLD, DLD in various stages of SharePoint site development and maintenance.
Proficient in at least one of the following
- TypeScript (Basic)
- Responsive design
- Creating and consuming web services, web API
- Secure website design and development
- Application architecture and design patterns
- Creating interfaces for communication between different applications
This position can be based in any of the following locations:
- 4 - 6 Years of experience in analyzing and understanding application storyboards and\or use cases and develop functional application modules
- Identify defects or observations that are potential impacts or risks for the functionality
- Come up with approaches for a given problem statement
- Strong coding hands-on expertise in node and ReactJs
- Ensure best possible performance and quality of the application using project and standard best practices
- Help maintain code quality using project quality standard (or using tools)
- Design and develop web user interfaces (good to know frameworks such as bootstrap)
- Debug and Troubleshoot problems in existing code
- Develop unit test cases and perform unit testing
- Coordinate with AGILE team
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with HTML / CSS Knowledge of Responsive design using Material design, Bootstrap etc.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Knowledge of modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial