Business Finance Lead - Startup
- The Business Finance Lead will be responsible for end to end business finance responsibility with focus on Business Impact, Compliance, Process Excellence, Investor decks, and Finance Reporting & Insights.
- Please note this needs a CA plus MBA for this role and with startup experience.
- The role will be overseeing financial control, risk management and compliance. The person will be responsible for bringing financial discipline by making sure that the flow of money is tracked and recorded. Also, ensure proper systems and procedures are in place to support effective program implementation.
- The primary role of this person would be to ensure proper business finance support to the various business divisions. And you MUST HAVE done this to qualify.
Key Responsibilities :
1. Oversee Month closure procedure.
2. Support the Business Management Office in business priorities/trade-offs.
3. Bring financial insights to drive accountability, efficiency and growth opportunities.
4. Budgeting, Forecast, and planning for P&L on a monthly/quarterly/ annual basis and in detail variance analysis.
5. Partner with support org like HR, Communications, to drive various business initiatives and P&L accountability.
6. Oversee all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems ensuring compliance with appropriate GAAP standards and regulatory requirements.
7. Make sure internal controls are strong and other processed related to Finance & taxes are compliant.
8. Acting as an Audit Committee head to resolve queries between the Management & Auditors.
9.Work on Investor Decks and Reports as needed
- Chartered Accountant (Rank holder) with 4-7 years of relevant work experience followed by MBA from a Tier 1 college
- Strong presentation skills required to present financial results to management and the ability to influence others
- Ability to Lead the team through Changes and drive Changes
- Ability to Influence and Impact stakeholders and Strong Cross Group Collaboration
Must have worked with a startup for atleast 2 years in Business finance
If you think you meet the criteria and fit the bill, then please do share your cv with a cover note on the same.