We are currently retained by a well-funded start-up to hire a Financial Controller. This is a well rooted company which is on its exponential growth journey.
So want to join and take your career to the next level.
Before you hit the apply button, please do read the key criteria needed.
You must be a CA with Big 4 Experience followed by a startup.
As the Financial Controller your strategic planning and exceptional numerical proficiency will aid the organization in maintaining positive revenue and financial growth, formulating sound financial strategies, implementing proper internal controls, achieving organizational targets and developing financial plans that support organizational strategy. You will also be leading the tax audits and compliances.
Please note this role needs someone who's a CA with experience in both Big4 and start-ups.
- Strategic planning and providing the financial grounding.
- Managing financial transactions, overseeing and preparing income statements and preparing financial reports.
- Analysing financial data and monitoring internal controls.
- Overall responsibility for Financial & Accounts Management and instituting financial discipline in the organization's operations.
- Prepare & Review of Audit Financial & Schedules as per IGAAP or Ind-AS.
- Resolve audit queries, follow up for pending information with Finance, Legal, Tax, Solutions, Supply, Sales, etc.
- Manage investor relations & work on investor related queries.
- Developing plans for financial growth.
- Providing business finance support to the team.
- Strong stakeholder management from a finance perspective.
- Liaise with consultants for driving closure of company secretary matters.
Required Skills &Attributes:
- CA with 12-15 years of experience
- Expertise in financial analytics, strong budgeting and reporting skills.
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- An analytical mind, comfortable with numbers.
- Relationship Management.
- Excellent communication and team management skills.
- Well organized and self-directed.
If you think you fit the bill then do send us a cover note on your experience, fitment along with your detailed CV and CTC. We will get back to you.