- We are currently retained by a leading education player in the country (well-funded and established) to hire a Head of Product.
- This role should excite you if you feel the connect with education and given the current circumstances find the best solutions for students to remain engaged with school based programs remotely.
- As a Head of Product, you will get to work closely with the business to identify product ideas and ideate and work towards their launches and be a key part of team that will define and develop products and experiences that transform education in India. They need a thought leader who can Lead a product strategy & define product roadmap that balances consumer, business, and technical priorities. However as in all startups, you should be hands on both in terms of approach and implementation and have a very strong tech background.
Key Responsibilities :
- Structure a product organisation and recruit a world-class team to help execute the organization's vision.
- Identify, validate and prioritize customer and business needs using product research methodologies to deliver new revenue opportunities, while building new innovative experiences that will delight consumers.
- Obsessively map the user journey and find creative ways to improve it; making it more delightful and responsive to the user's needs.
- Build consensus across our team, internal stakeholders and with external partners
- Ideally you should be a techie followed by MBA from a Top B school.
To fit the bill :
- You must be an Engineer from a top engg college along with MBA from a leading B School with total 7-10 years experience out of which 5 years of Product Management experience and have led various product launches in the market.
- Capable of guiding a team of product managers in executing fast and deliver beautiful product features in a deeply customer-centred way
- Stability is a MUST have along with startup experience for atleast a couple of years.
- Ideally you must have worked on B2C segment.
- Experience in edutech or learning companies is a big plus.
- To excel and be considered for this role, you would need:
- Experience with leading the entire product lifecycle
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate upwardly to top management and downward to a wide range of audiences
- Ability to motivate teams to produce quality output within tight timeframes and simultaneously manages several projects.
- Interested please send us a cover note with along your fitment to the role in your opinion and your CTC.