- We are currently retained by a leading education player in the country (well-funded and established) to hire a Headof Product Management
- As Product Management Leader, you will get to work closely with the business to identify product ideas and ideate and work towards their launches and be a key part of team that will define and develop products and experiences that transform edtech experiences.
- They need a thought leader who can Lead a product strategy & define product roadmap that balances consumer, business, and technical priorities. However as in all start-ups, you should be hands on both in terms of approach and implementation and have a very strong tech background.
- Structure a product organisation and recruit a world-class team to help execute the organization's vision.
- Identify, validate and prioritize customer and business needs using product research methodologies to deliver new revenue opportunities, while building new innovative experiences that will delight consumers.
- Obsessively map the user journey and find creative ways to improve it; making it more delightful and responsive to the user's needs.
- Build consensus across our team, internal stakeholders and with external partners
Ideally you should be a techie followed by MBA from a Top B school.
To fit the bill :
- You must be an Engineer from a top engg college along with MBA from a leading B School with total 12-18 years- experience out of which 5 years of Product Management experience and have led various product launches in the market.
- Capable of guiding a team of product managers in executing fast and deliver beautiful product features in a deeply customer-centred way
- Stability is a MUST have along with startup experience for atleast a couple of years.
- B2B product experience is a MUST have
To excel and be considered for this role, you would need:
- Experience with leading the entire product lifecycle
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate upwardly to top management and downward to a wide range of audiences
- Ability to motivate teams to produce quality output within tight timeframes and simultaneously manages several projects.
Interested please send us a cover note with along your fitment to the role in your opinion and your CTC.