We have been retained by one of leading startups of the country to hire senior leadership for their Finance team. The startup is on an exponential growth journey and is well funded too. The role involves building the Financial Planning and Analysis Vertical and and provide strategic direction to all finance related issues.
This is a Mumbai based startup and to fit the bill you must have been a Finance Lead of a startup for a few years, have robust understanding of managing a growing business, backed by prior experience of leading finance teams for a global MNC. At least 8 years of PQE after CA is a must have.
The USP of this position is that it will give you the opportunity to grow in a big manner along with the company's growth.
- You will be responsible for overseeing all financial responsibilities of the organization as well as give direction to FPnA operations for all of the business functions.
- Work closely with Finance and strategy teams to bring best practices to the table.
- Carry out PnL planning, cash flow planning and optimising the cost of funding.
- Make decisions wrt toM&A and design all finance related targets.
- Work closely with AI teams to drive automation projects and carry out various cost, working cap and other optimization analysis.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders from a finance perspective to ultimately driving processes for smooth scale up.
To fit the bill:
- You must be a CA/CFA with 8+ years of PQE with diversified experience of working with both startups and MNCs (Big 4 preferred)
- You mustpossess impressive business acumenand well versed with all financial reporting systems and best practices.
- Have strong communication skills.
- Can thrive in a fast paced environment and are open to challenges.
If you think you fit the bill then do send us a cover note on your experience, fitment along with your detailed CV and with your current CTC and we will get back to you.