Lead Consultant - (Pharma domain - Data Analytics)
- We are currently retained by a leading management consulting firm to hire a Lead Consultant for the pharma domain with expertise in Data Analytics/forecasting.
- This is a typical consulting role where the person will required develop and manage appropriate project plans and work schedules to meet client's business objectives and priorities. You will be responsible to lead successful on-time delivery of projects, manage client communication, work with team, and ensure client satisfaction to build long-term relationships and cultivate new and continuous business.
Before you hit the Apply key please note: Expertise in data analytics/consulting in the pharmaceutical industry is mandatory. Experience only in manufacturing, operational type of roles only does not suffice.
The role would include:
- Planning and leading deliverables of assigned projects, along with the client and ensuring timeliness.
- Be the SME in designing and building forecast models for pharmaceutical products.
- Support client in taking tactical business decisions.
- Manage end-to-end project tasks of team members while maintaining high standards of quality and thoroughness.
- Manage client communication while on projects and ensuring client satisfaction to drive business development.
To fit the bill:
- B.Tech/B.E. from a Tier 1 Institute followed by MBA from a top B School
- 5-8 years of analytics/consulting experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Team management experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving and analytic skills
- Good to have - Experience in Forecasting models
If you think you fit the bill then do send us a cover note on your experience, fitment along with your detailed CV, your key projects on data analytics in pharma consulting along with your current CTC. We will get back to you.