We are currently retained by a growing startup in the country that is expanding overseas to hire a PMO attached to the CXO's office.
This is a key role and has a very specific ask so please read carefully before hitting the apply button. The client has international presence and for this role need someone who has proven experience in driving strategies for international expansions.
Please note this is with a SaaS start up that is in hyper-growth stage so please apply only if you want to work with a start-up. And more importantly you have experience of working in the Founders' office to qualify along with MBA from a top B school (non-negotiable).
The role will include:
- Drive strategic initiatives for the organization in line with the gaps identified through strong process & governance.
- Lead initiatives for new markets and expansions
- Lead creation of investor decks for founders
- Collaborate with Functional leaders and teams to implement and institutionalize change.
- Manage corporate dashboards and analytics
- Work on the organizational strategic levers along with the CEO for improvement & tracking.
- Improve current processes and develop procedures for optimized efficiency and productivity.
- Build effectiveness and efficiency within the organization.
- Providing all necessary support for seamless execution of projects in their scale up journey.
To fit the bill:
- You must be an MBA from a Top Tier B school with 5-7 years of significant experience in management consulting.
- You should have been a part of the CEO's/founder's office and have experience in planning and executing corporate strategy. (Please note this criterion is non-negotiable).
- Experience working in a tech start up would be a huge plus.
Interested please write to us with a cover note on why you think you would be a great fitment to the role.Found this job inappropriate? Report to us