Grow Your Staff is looking for a QA AutomationEngineer for a Fin-Tech Company based out of the United States. The position is open to anyone located in Hyderabad, India or who is willing to relocate.
The role will have excellent growth opportunities. You will be directly working with the team based out in the United States from 5:00 PM - 2:00 AM IST (Monday - Friday). Temporary WFH due to Covid.
About the client
The client is an Insurance- technology company who is building a marketplace infrastructure to unite insurance companies and workplace employees, retirees and investors into a trading platform where insurers can electronically make markets for workplace employees without the manual paperwork and restrictive costs.
We are looking for a QA Engineer who has programming/coding skills to help us develop automated testing tools and frameworks. You will be responsible for creating and maintaining testing frameworks that automate test plans used to ensure that Enterprise Data Real-Time products are of high quality before launching to users.
- Lead efforts for related automation projects, design and code reviews using frameworks like Cucumber Automation Tool.
- Lead efforts for understanding of the Business Use Case and also lead the effort of Test Case creation
- Lead the effort to draft the QA Roadmap for the product
- Participate in and improve the whole SDLC lifecycle of services-from inception and design, through deployment, operation, and refinement
- Design regression test suites and review with engineering, applications and the field organization
- Participate in the Release planning process to review Functional Specifications and create release plans
- Collaborate with software engineers/developers to design verification test plans.
- Produce regular reports on the status and quality of software releases and be prepared to speak the findings in an informative way to all levels of the audience.
- Assess the quality, usability and functionality of each release
- Develop and organize QA Processes for assigned projects to align with overall QA goals
- Lead and train a dynamically changing team of colleagues who participate in testing processes
- Exhibit expertise in handling large scale programs/projects that involve multiple stakeholders (Product, Dev, DevOps).
- Maintain a leading-edge understanding of QA as related to interactive technologies best practices
- Design and implement test automation strategy for multiple product development teams at the onset of the project
- Work closely with business leadership and Engineering to provide input into the design and implementation of the automation framework
- Work with Architecture, Engineering, Quality Engineering, IT, and Product Operations leaders to create and implement processes that accelerate the delivery of new features and products with high quality and at scale
- Develop and contribute to a culture of high performance, transparency and continuous improvement as it relates to the infrastructure services and streamlining of the development pipeline.
- Participate in a diverse team of talented engineers, providing guidance, support and clear priorities.
- Experience in/ Proficiency with:
- JUnit/ Selenium/Cypress/Jmeter/Blazemeter/Cucumber (Business Driven Development Framework)
- API testing
- Load/stress/performance testing and tools
- Mobile Automation (Android/iOS)
- Bachelor's degree or Master’s degree in computer science engineering or a related discipline, or equivalent
- Strong analytical skills and ability to solve complex technical problems
- Experience working in an Agile software development organization
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills; ability to interact with all levels of an organization
We want someone with 3- 6 years of work experience. We are willing to hire someone with lesser experience if you have the required skills!
Total CTC in the range of 3,00,000- 12,00,000 INR per annum based on experience.Found this job inappropriate? Report to us