Specialist-Product Delivery (Implementation Engineer)
Commensurate with experience
About the company
Greytip Software is India’s largest cloud HR & Payroll software solutions company. With a customer base of over 9000+ customers, we touch the lives of 100,000+ employees daily. Our mission is to improve people-centric practices and performance in SMEs (Small and Medium enterprises) through our cloud HR solution, greytHR.
At Greytip, we firmly believe that working with existing customers and enhancing the value we provide them is as important as onboarding new customers. The implementation engineer at Greytip would be visiting clients across India. The implementer will be presenting and giving the training to clients. Collecting client feedback and coordinating across the team.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Acquire and maintain a comprehensive understanding of greytHR - in terms of usage, configuration, implementation, and value proposition.
- Pro-actively building strong customer relationship
- Providing good knowledge and training on product features and their usage
- In-time, phone and email communication to clients
- Internal team coordination
- Develop competence in the use of all the information systems used in the implementation of the application
- Ensure all project-related activities are completed to enable the organization to continuously track and improve the Implementation process
- Defined process follow-up with regular updates.
- Sharing in-time reports on the activity performed
- Should be active and regular in contributing towards the improvement areas of self and team
- At least 2-3 years experience.
- Must have domain knowledge in Indian Payroll and statutory compliance
- Having knowledge in software workflows
- Experience in client engagement and doing effective telephone and email communication
- Highly oriented towards client
- Apart from English should know to speak and engage the client in other languages (Hindi, Tamil, Telugu or Malayalam)
- Should have more eagerness in learning and experimenting new things
- MBA or a Bachelor’s Degree in Engg. would be required
- Excellent Opportunity to be involved in high impact work and progressive learning environment
- Great team members & energy filled work environment
- Competitive salary