Roles & Responsibilities :
The candidate should have a strong background in finance function management, experience in managing end-to-end accounts and finance function of Indian companies and understand overall financial reporting & regulatory framework. The candidate should be able to deliver and manage projects with stringent delivery timelines and manage a team of minimum 5-7 members.
Responsible for managing a team of accountants and a portfolio of clients include ensuring smooth functioning of finance and accounts activities would include-
- Experience of setting up accounting systems, chart of accounts, finance recording process etc.
- Overseeing the finance and accounts operations of the Indian companies and guiding the team about following the best accounting practices etc.
- Review of accounting transactions and ensuring accounting as per company policies and in accordance with IGAAP/Ind AS;
- Ensuring smooth closure of the books of accounts (GL and sub-ledgers) and timely reporting to the management
- Review and finalization of monthly trial balance;
- Prepare monthly management reports (local and global) - Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss Statement and Cash Flow Statement and other MIS reports;
- Preparation and finalization of financial statements in compliance with IGAAP;
- Preparation and finalization of tax audit forms - FORM 3CD, etc.;
- Ensuring appropriate control over banking function and review of monthly bank reconciliations
- Ensuring timely adherence to statutory compliances & tax regulations (DT, IDT, CS, FEMA, etc.);
- Coordinating with the auditors for the timely completion of the audit.
- Chartered Accountant with 5-8 years of post-qualification experience in Finance and Accounts;
- Experienced professionals of similar consulting industry will have additional advantage
- Possess good knowledge of the key accounting functions - P2P, O2C and R2R
- Dynamic and self-driven professional with strong experience in the field of accountancy with prior experience in an MNC or a Corporate;
- Excellent communication and relationship skills;
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines;
- Business development & presentation skills;
- Working knowledge of MS office (Excel/Word/Powerpoint) and Tally/SAP/Oracle/ Navision or any other accounting ERP tool will be an advantage.
- Good team player and good team management skills
- Has managed a team of minimum 5-7 members