Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of work experience in business growth management roles, digital marketing, or strategy consulting.
Performance marketing experience with proficiency in Google Ads, Google Analytics and third party Measurement and App platforms. Expertise in video, display, app and social advertising solutions.
- Ability to be data-driven and highly analytical, with demonstrated experience of translating data and trends into recommendations, strategies, and actionable insights.
- Ability to communicate effectively with executive audiences.
- Ability to drive and implement ideas in a changing environment.
- Excellent project management, communication, and organizational skills.
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow. Using your relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As an Account Manager, you will work with one of the largest advertising agencies and clients. You'll work as a team member on Google's industry-focused Sales team, exchanging knowledge regarding client and agency needs within specific industry sectors. You will work with Account Planning and Marketing to pitch integrated, data-driven business opportunities based on internal and external tools analysis. You will also work with Account Managers and Industry Managers to identify business opportunities, such as keyword expansion, improved account structures, and ad text.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Develop data-driven recommendations that align with customer marketing objectives and help them grow by converting online activity into business, both online and in-store.
- Lead Google product conversations with customers, agencies, and relevant third parties.
- Build relationships with customers and educate them on new product features. Collaborate with direct and cross-functional stakeholders to build meaningful relationships that will lead to new insights and areas of customer growth.
- Provide excellent customer service to clients by helping them set business objectives and drive their organizations toward those objectives. Identify and solve client problems proactively and creatively.
- Develop and collate best practice frameworks, business collateral, and case studies that the sales teams can use to assist customers. Acquire knowledge of customer landscape, products, and business issues in order to tailor recommendations.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form.