digital marketing executive
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience.
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Bachelors or master's degree in marketing or a related field.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry.
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Net Insight, Omniture, Web Trends, SEM Rush, etc.)
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines.
- Good communication skills and creative writing.