If you re looking to be a part of a dynamic, highly analytical team and an opportunity to produce exceptional products and services for one of the world s fastest-growing tech companies, look no further.
As our Senior Quality Engineer for the Transport team, you ll take the wheel in ensuring all products and services pushed out within this domain are of utmost quality and usability. Along with creating detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases, you ll also design, develop, and execute automation scripts, and develop an extensive testing process for the team to follow.
Working closely with Transport Quality Engineers, youll get to develop QA solutions that will drive our team s overall productivity, and be an integral part of a team that works towards improving transport throughout Southeast Asia and beyond.
What You Will Do
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Design, develop, and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet day to day needs
- Test the features and perform exploratory testing on Android and iOS, backend API
- Create update bug reports and work closely with the Product team (including PM, UX Designers, Developers, and QA) right from the inception of features; design new and enhance existing test suites based on business requirements
- Execute the test cases and report relevant issues to the concerned stakeholders
- Own the quality of features and the delivery of the entire feature
- Set up test automation frameworks for products across Backend, iOS, and Android
What You Will Need
- At least 4 years of experience in the field of professional testing
- Deep knowledge of Manual Automation test methodologies
- Strong experience of working with both Manual Automation Mobile and API Testing
- Strong experience with testing tools such as Jira, TestRail, Git, Appium, Selenium, RestAssured, TestNG, and Cucumber
- Strong experience in Java programming language
- Experience in developing test automation frameworks from scratch is a plus
- Knowledge about Agile processes, SCM(Git/SVN), and CI/CD tools like Jenkins, GitLab, circleci
- Ability to keep an eye out/ pay close attention to detail to perform debugging and RCA