· You will design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications.
· You will follow Amdocs software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable , supportable and demo the software products to stakeholders
· You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provides fixes and workarounds, and reviews changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
· You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, work with cross functional teams to achieve goals.
· You will assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
· You will be encourage to actively look for innovation and continuous improvement, efficiency in all assigned tasks.
· Expert knowledge of Java/J2EE/MVC based web development. springboot, Angular will be preferred.
· Hands on coding, you will be working in agile scrum teams.
· Ability to learn latest concepts and willing to learn
· Exposure/ Experience on Spring/ Frameworks/ Unit testing/and working knowledge of RDBMS.
· Strong OOPS concepts.
· Experience in working on Core JAVA, J2EE, JEE.
· Strong experience in frameworks with implementation.
Qualification: Bachelor's degree in Science/ IT/ Computing or equivalent
Experience: 2 to 4 years of Java Development experienceFound this job inappropriate? Report to us