We are looking for passionate people with strong English speaking and writing skills. In your initial interviews, there will be an emphasis on the Administrative/Executive Assistant role.
If you meet all the requirements provided below, send me a message with your CV attached and your email address on it.
- Will work closely with the client
- Will organize their daily priorities
- Will respond to basic emails/chat
- Do some research
- Will execute administrative and back-office tasks
- Updated resume with employment dates (Months and Years)
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- At least a year of work experience in Administrative/Executive Assistant
- E-commerce support experience is not required, but definitely a plus
- CPU: At least i3 or AMD equivalent. For Mac devices, at least a 2013 model or newer.
- RAM: 8 GB
- Operating System (PC): Windows 10 or newer, (macOS): Catalina (10.15) or newer
- Internet: Stable ping 80 ms or less, 10 Mbps download and 10 Mbps upload speeds
- Preferably a headset with a noise-canceling feature - No background noises
- A decent webcam
Schedule: This will vary, but the majority of our team members work in EST or PST timezone (Eastern or Pacific Standard Time) and a few AU and UK time zones.
We are currently sourcing people only from the Philippines, South Africa, India, Pakistan, El Salvador, Bolivia, Honduras, Peru, Costa Rica, Argentina, Nigeria, Nigeria, Jamaica, and Kenya.