We are looking for passionate people with strong English speaking and writing skills. In your initial interviews, there will be an emphasis on the Administrative/Executive Assistant role.
- Will work closely with the client
- Will organize their daily priorities
- Will respond to basic emails/chat
- Do some research
- Will execute administrative and back-office tasks
- Updated resume with employment dates (Months and Years)
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- At least a year of work experience in Administrative/Executive Assistant
- E-commerce support experience is not required, but definitely a plus
- CPU: At least i3 or AMD equivalent. For Mac devices, at least a 2013 model or newer.
- RAM: 8 GB
- Operating System (PC): Windows 10 or newer, (macOS): Catalina (10.15) or newer
- Internet: Stable ping 80 ms or less, 10 Mbps download and 10 Mbps upload speeds
- Preferably a headset with a noise-canceling feature - No background noises
- A decent webcam
Schedule: This will vary, but the majority of our team members work in EST or PST timezone (Eastern or Pacific Standard Time) and a few AU and UK time zones.